Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Welcome to Writing 2, Fall 2013

Welcome to Writing 2!

Registrations are coming in, and Kim Nelson has sent out updated class rosters to the tutors.  I'm excited to see this class fill up with familiar and new faces. 

The students will be reading My Antonia (Cather) and some excerpts from The Grapes of Wrath (Steinbeck) and some poetry this semester. I will buy My Antonia and the poetry book from Dover Publications as well as make copies of any other materials.

The only items your student needs to bring to class, along with some paper and a pen/pencil, is a notebook or folder to keep track of assignments, handouts, worksheets, and class notes.


I'm looking forward to a new group of students and starting a fresh year of writing.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Tammy Prichard

No comments:

Post a Comment