Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Writing 2 Class Notes -- Week 9 (October 26)

Greetings!

The days have sped by, and I've been so focused on correcting my pile of rough drafts from Writing 1, Writing 2, and even Writing 3 that the class notes simply slipped my mind.  For those who rely on them for the homework, I most humbly apologize!

So, to cut to the chase, here is the homework for this week:

Assignments for November 2
-- Read O. E. Rolvaag selections for Giants of the Earth
     -- Highlight or underline either key nature descriptions of key character descriptions and development
-- Grammar Worksheets:  
     -- Pronouns and Antecedents
     -- Grammatical Persons
-- Prepare for Presentations
-- Be ready for Final Test for My Antonia

Links for This Week
Class Notes

Se ya' on Thursday,
Mrs. Prichard

No comments:

Post a Comment