Sunday, August 27, 2017

My Antonia Vocabulary Worksheet


INSTRUCTIONS:  For this book, you will compile your own vocabulary list.  As you read each chapter, choose four – five unfamiliar or interesting words and add them to your list.  You are responsible for finding the definitions and roots of the words.  Fill in the table below with your words. 

Intro & Book I; Sections I – VI (p. 1 – 23)
Page
Word
Root
Definition






















Book I, Sections VII – XIII (p. 24 – 47)
Page
Word
Root
Definition






















Book I, Sections XIV – XIX (p. 47 – 69)
Page
Word
Root
Definition


























Book II, Sections I – VII (p. 70 – 94)
Page
Word
Root
Definition























Book II, Sections VIII – XV (p. 94 – 118)
Page
Word
Root
Definition























Book III, Sections I – IV (p. 119 – 140)
Page
Word
Root
Definition























Book IV, Sections I – IV (p. 141 – 153)
Page
Word
Root
Definition






















Book V; Sections I – III (p. 154 – 175)
Page
Word
Root
Definition






















EXTRA CREDIT
Page
Word
Root
Definition


































No comments:

Post a Comment