Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Writing 2 News

Greetings!
I'm excited to welcome you to the fall semester of Writing 2 at CHAT.  Registration for the classes is still open, but I wanted to give families some preliminary information.

I have an initial draft of a syllabus for the class.  The students will write 4 papers this semester. 
I'm still working on specific lessons plans.  We're reading Gulliver's Travels (Jonathon Swift) and short stories by O. Henry.  The cost for these books are included in fees for the class.  I've already ordered some of the books from Dover Publications.  I like students to use the same version and to be able to underline and write in their books; using the thrift editions that Dover offers are great for this.


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Looking forward to our fall classes,
Tammy Prichard

No comments:

Post a Comment